Keeping the interest and needs of its members at heart is what the Ghana Association of Hamilton does best. This philosophy has always been at the top of its overall agenda. The bundle of benefits that the Association Members enjoy including, but is not limited to the following:
- Providing a forum for members to meet as a group to participate in, share and contribute to the educational and socio-economic development within the Hamilton community and Ghana.
- Creating an environment for the Ghanaian youth to interact and learn from each other.
- Providing a safe environment for members to be able to help each other; promote common interests and pursue activities of mutual interest and benefit.
- Staying informed about events in Ghana
- Creating an environment that allows members to pass on knowledge/teach each other, including the youth about the rich and diverse cultures of Ghana.
- Providing emotional support to its members during different life events of joy and/or sorrow.
- Beyond providing in-kind benefits and support to its members, the Association also provides financial support to its members during different life events. Such support is administered through a well-thought-out Benefits Framework as outlined in the Association's Constitution.